¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Trip report chapter 3 posted – food

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster
        Blueskies
        Participant

I look forward to not cooking dinner so I am very appreciative of the food while on vacation. Love all of the great pictures of the food. I so look forward to returning again. Thanks for sharing your vacation with us.

loke
          Participant

Gracias Anne! I am loving your trip reports & the slide show is even better. Sounds like as perfect a vacation as one can get.

Anne
            Keymaster

I’m ready to go back.

Kern
              Participant

Buenos dias! Anne, yes, you must go back for your lamb chops, lol. Loved all your photos and enjoyed your report. So glad you and Abby had a fantastic time at your home away from home. Can’t wait to return in April!

Anne
                Keymaster

Yes, must go back for my lamb chops, a ride on the pontoon boat and a visit to the spa. We got very lazy and missed doing some things.

joan
                  Participant

Great to live vicariously through your trip reports. Ann, did you hear any feedback on the new Spanish restaurant?

Anne
                    Keymaster

It’s getting mixed reviews. We decided not to try it as too many other good choices.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Translate »