¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports TRS Cap Cana – Romantic resort

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

From John Wilck

TRS Pictures

Stayed Dec 2021 when they opened back up. Look at all my pics. I am a photo journalist for Scott Lara channel 4 news Jax but will give it to you straight.

This is a small but beautiful resort. It is designed to be Romantic. The Jr suite swim up was excellent. The service was good and so was the food especially the sushi which is made fresh and having an understanding that the cuisine has a local flavor helps with expectations but also provides you with some unique and tasty options as well as their own adaptations of common dishes. You need to remember you are in the DR and knowledge of Spanish is helpful. The main staff has a good knowledge of English but your wait staff is limited. It is fun and they treat you like family and since it is not busy you will enjoy it more.

They do shows, karaoke, the magic show is funny and they included the guests all 10 of us. Be sure to explore as it is a 2 mile hike around the marina. They have a beautiful off site beach they will shuttle you to at no extra cost for which they do offer food and beverage service which however is an extra cost (Outside vendor not part of the resort). My suggestion, eat before you go and if you ask your butler nicely he may give you a tub of ice to bring a few drinks from your mini bar. I love this place. I have been to 4 TRS resorts so far 2 in Mexico and 2 in the DR and they are all nice but this one is unique. If you have the time and have never been to Turquesa I would split your time between Turquesa and Cap Cana staying Poolside at Turquesa and Swim Up Cap Cana

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »