¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports TRS Coral – amazing

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Juan J Mullin

As Brenda’s requested I will detail my brief but intense and amazing stay at the opening of TRS Coral.
        We have always traveled with children and my wife and me wanted to have a couple getaway to a TRS to enjoy a different vacation. We were tempted by TRS Coral to know what it promised to be a fabulous hotel. We were not disappointed.
        Before commenting our stay, I would like to highlight the excellent disposition and professionalism of all the staff of both TRS and GP Costa Mujeres. In particular, congratulate Maite Sanz´s Team, our Butler Alejandro, as well as TRS animation team, Row and Ceci and the beach waiters, Jesus and Juan Pablo.
        We arrived on November 2 at 8:00 am at the Cancun Airport and the van was waiting for us. 40 minutes later we were entering TRS Coral. We did the Check In and they promised us the room by 12.00. We had breakfast in Capricho, we changed clothes and went straight to the beach. Having been to RM, RD and Imbassai, I can tell you that this beach is the best of all. White sand, blue sea, without
        sargasso, amazing.
        They gave us the Jr Swim Up room and although some details were missing such as robes and drinks, they were quickly solved by Alejandro.
        We had lunch in Capricho and spent the afternoon in the TRS pool. Although there were always workers dealing with the completion of the construction, they were never noticed and there was no noise that bothered.
        We went for a walk around the complex and took some pictures that I already shared to show mainly the dedication and hard work of all, workers and staff.
        We had dinner at La Boheme with El Gaucho Menu and then enjoyed the Mexican Show at The Village.
        The next day we had breakfast at the La Isla Buffet where we found more fruit variety than we had found in Capricho and as it started to rain we stayed on the balcony of our Swim Up room. We even enjoyed seeing rain and even gave myself a couple of baths in the balcony pool.
        After the sun came out again, we made beach until noon and returned to La Isla for lunch. In the afternoon we enjoyed the pool of TRS where we participated in the activities promoted by the animation team.
        In the evening we had dinner again at La Boheme but Poseidon Menu and enjoyed an excellent dance show at La Villa.
        The next day we enjoyed the beach and the TRS pool … and unfortunately our short vacation ended.
        What we value most was having been pioneers in TRS Coral, we explored, and as I already have air tickets for April 16, we will return with our children to enjoy Family Selection this time.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »