¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports TRS Coral – will be amazing

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Louise reports:

Oh this resort will be amazing! Food was excellent, drinks were excellent, pools and beach also amazing. I can honestly say that I was amazed just to see the progress in the 7 nights we spent there.

Butlers are very attentive. I have to say they were the best I’ve had so far, and we’ve had many great butlers! A huge thanks to Alfredo my main butler with whom I had many chats and chicken Alfredo (hahaha) for being so nice to us and my 1000 requests👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻🤣🤣🤣 and their great personalities and not just in serving us but chatting with us, you can tell they care and thrive to make this resort and your vacation as best possible. We also had one our first 2 days in building 1, he was also amazing, I can’t remember his name…

Even the supervisor Jennifer was very helpful and understanding It’s nice to see that they listen and want to bring this resort to it’s max potential! Also if you see Tlaloc, make sure to talk to him, always in a good mood, helpful and funny. They are definitely a huge asset to TRS, although Not one staff was unattentive, rude, incomprehensive or incompetent… can’t say the same about certain rude and disrespectful guests… I have to say I probably would have lost it but they were amazingly calm… I intervened a few times cause some people are just plain nasty!

I bet you they’ll make it in the top 3 resorts in Isla Mujeres on trip advisor in no time. We encountered a few issues, yes, but they fixed them as best they could… and listened to our comments and you could tell they appreciated the comments to be even better. I had to leave early for medical reasons (not relating to the resort). Considering we were there in the first two weeks of opening, I still give them 5*! As previously mentionned I’ve been to amazing resorts, Hideaway Royalton, Excellence, Chic, Grand Moon Palace, Secrets, Breathless etc… I think my opinion is well based as it is my 3rd opening, 13, 14 all inclusive resorts since 2013.

We did have a few issues, but they were readily available to help and fix them. So great job TRS and hopefully I’ll see you guys again soon!

5 C

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »