Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      liamt1
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello everyone,</p>
        New to the page but absolutely love how informative it is! My wife and I have booked 2 weeks in TRS Yucatan in August for our abroad honeymoon and have completely fallen in love with this slice of paradise. We were devastated to receive an email from TUI telling us that there are going to be renovations during our stay. We have contacted the hotel and they have said they are unsure at this time and we have read questions asked on this forum (which are really helpful). Just wondering if anyone has heard anything through the grapevine on the potential disruptions to the TRS. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks all and thank you for this amazing website!!!!

Liam

liamt1
        Participant

Hi Anne,

Thank you so much for your reply. If you do hear back from the hotel today would you mind keeping us in the loop? Also, if the lagoon renovations do go ahead, would you know if they are planning on draining the entire lagoon or just sections? Thank you.

Liam and Jodie

Anne
          Keymaster

Yes of course I’ll post. Last I heard they weren’t going to do it but things can change based on conditions, cost etc.

Anne
            Keymaster

I did get some more info but can’t give a time frame yet.  They plan to do some exploratory work on a small section of the lagoon on the White Sand side. They expect this will cause minimal to no disruption in the TRS area.

As soon as I get more info I’ll post it. I think they are still in the planning stages.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »