¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum TRS Yucatán room information

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Rcrdale
      Participant

My wife and I booked a suite with private pool poolside for December.   Our son and his girlfriend also booked the same room.   I believe now from doing some research that there is only one of these rooms per building.   Is that correct?

Tammy and Scott Winters
        Central PA is our hometown

Anne
        Keymaster

Hi Tammy & Scott, Welcome

There are 18 suites with private pools so that would be 2 per building with the suite being on the end of the buiding (corner) so you and you son would likely not be next to each other. If you wanted to be next to or close to each other one couple would have to switch to jr suite. Suite with private pool

Rcrdale
          Participant

Thank you

Tammy and Scott Winters

Anne
            Keymaster

Here is the map. The suites with private pool are in 60-68. SOme are closer to the main pool than others.

TRS Yucatan map

Rcrdale
              Participant

From looking at the map, there are 2 suites with private pool.  But they split those into poolside and garden view so I guess since we both have poolside, we will be in different buildings, again unless one of us switch to junior suite, but neither of us wants to.  Not really a big deal for the wife and I, I just didn’t realize that there was so few suites with private pool.

Tammy and Scott Winters

Anne
                Keymaster

Just to clarify  the suites have 2 rooms and there are 18 of them across 9 buildings.  The jr suites consist of one roon. The suites’ pools are a little larger than the jr suites’ pools.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Translate »