¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Tuesday in Paradise

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

It is a bit cool this morning but supposed to be hot & sunny today.  Resort is waking up. I can see the staff busily preparing for the day while soft music plays.

I love being in TRS. One feels like you are in a different world. Of course you are with butlers catering to your every need.  I gave them a list of which restaurants we want this week so they know my schedule. I believe tonight is Poseidon(formerly Punta Emilia)

Last night we went to the Chic cabaret. Before the show there was a live band on the terrace, a sushi table and a table with homemade potato chips in cones.  The show itself was awesome. Ricardo MC d. Lots of hugs to Ricardo and Erika who look amazing.  The show was excellent. I encourage you to reserve it when you are in TRS. Food is a fixed menu and is eclectic. Quite nice. The wine & champagne kept flowing. Allison commented that they have brought Ibiza to Mexico!

Allie actually made some new friends  from NewYork while there and they were going to meet at the White Party. I myself wandered home after another special day in Paradise.  Now I must go find some coffee. Missed the sunrise (again).

Found some.

Shelley
        Participant

They actually have HBO now?  Is there on demand?

Anne
          Keymaster

Yes. Not sure about that. I only watched the news briefly. Tried to totally get away from reality.

Anne
            Keymaster

Memories

Anne
              Keymaster

Tuesday in Paradise

Anne
                Keymaster

Tuesday in Paradise

Anne
                  Keymaster

Tuesday in Paradise

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Translate »