¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Tuesday in Paradise

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

After a day of lots of sun, some clouds and about 3 quick rain showers, we retired to our room where we found another cheese platter and some Pepsi lites which I had requested.The resort must have been out of the Pepsi as it took a couple of days to get it. No biggie. The rain showers were quick but with the wind they got everything soaking wet so the resort must have gone through a lot of towels yesterday.

Abby relaxed in the oversized jacuzzi on the deck and then we dressed for dinner at El Jardin. We both had steaks and lobster. Huge steaks which we couldn’t finish. It was Asian night and they also had some good sushi out.Juan was our waiter and very good.

After dinner we went to the Riviera lobby where there was a good band.They mentioned they were also playing at the White Party.

Then we went separate ways. I stopped by the Royal lobby to show Fillie and V their pics on Facebook. They enjoyed that. Then off to bed for this Mom. Abby did go to the White Party and based on a brief report, “it was fun”!

Today is our last full day. Abby leaves late this afternoon and I leave early in the morning. A fabulous relaxing trip that just flew by too soon.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »