¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Wednesday in Paradise

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Beautiful day. We have had great weather though mornings and evenings can be cool. Today is windy & I can hear the surf mixed with sounds of the birds. I am watching the workers clip the new palm trees and open the branches.

Spent yesterday between the Royal area on Kantenah and the Infinity pool area. Love Kantenah.

We had a nice dinner at Poseidon (originally Punta Emilia). Very pretty setting.TRS guests can order lobster for no charge. Didn’t see the raccoons usually present there. The veggie paella was new to us & very good.

After dinner I went by Hemingways to find some books. Be sure to bring a flashlight.  We walked by the Colonial show. Con Classse was setting up.I also went by the gift shop. The item I needed was less expensive on Kantenah than on WS.

This morning it’s breakfast at Capricho. It has a combination of tasting stations & menu items. We went by Helios yesterday and it was closed for breakfast. It has an unusual schedule.

Tonight we will try Chang Thai for the first time. The butlers are working on reservations for La Boehme & El Gaucho. They’ve been great about everything.

Anne
        Keymaster

Memories – correction to this post. As of January 2020 TRS guests may only order complimentary lobster at Helios.

Milo42304
          Participant

Is lobster included in room service at TRS?

Anne
            Keymaster

Not any longer. It is only complimentary at Helios as of January 1.

Anne
              Keymaster

Wednesday memories.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Translate »