¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Wednesday in Paradise

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Sitting on the deck sipping coffee and watching the resort wake up. There is music coming from the pool bar. Will go by there for a cappuccino once they open.

We had a nice night last night. We had dinner in the Royal Gourmet. Food and service is always good there so we decided to not venture elsewhere. The salad bar had baby lamb chops, lots of shrimp and minestrone soup; enough for a meal in itself. I ordered lobster with filet mignon which was melt in the mouth tender. Abby had shrimp kabobs and a crepe for desert.

After dinner we went to the Palace lobby where there was live music and Abby met up with her friends. I went by the Royal lobby to say hi. Christine proudly showed me a pic of her kids. As she has not had a day off for awhile they ill celebrate Christmas on Saturday.

I went by the pool bar and saw my British friends (bathrobe couple). They were celebrating their 27th wedding anniversary. We had a nice chat. Also talked briefly with a couple from Italy.

Luis was very excited to see his pic on here.

The balcony is wet this morning so it must have rained overnight. We have had a little rain during the day but mostly sun.

I’m going in search of paperbacks. I may have a lead if I got correct information.

Will check back later.

midtowngirl
        Participant

have a good day!

Blueskies
          Participant

Have fun, how much longer do you have before returning to everyday life?

Anne
            Keymaster

2 1/2 days Ugh.

Found some books.  I followed one lead and wandered around building 52 to find more books in German.

Then I followed another lead and asked for the Manager of Guest Services in the Palace.Manager wasn’t in but her assistant took me to a back office where there were many books; mostly in German but four a couple in English!

I mentioned that in Hemingways in RM they have many books on shelves for people to borrow. She thought that was a good idea!

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »