¡Bienvenidos! Forums Wish List / Suggestions Welcome to The Wish List / Suggestion Forum

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Blueskies
      Participant

The Palladium management team works hard to make improvements and listen to the opinions of their guests. Please post your wishes and suggestions.

Anne
        Keymaster

Woohoo.Boatchick just told me they have cardboard coffee cups at the beach bar. I have been asking for this for 2+ years.
          Hooray!!

coffee cups

joan
          Participant

I have asked for this previously, but please, please additional 5 and 10 lb weights in the gym. Last year I had a most nasty confrontation with an individual who had taken the weights and would not share.

joan
            Participant

New weights, and lots of them! Thank-you.

joan
              Participant

I would like to strongly suggest decafinated coffee that is not instant Nescafé. Thanks.

Karen H
                  Participant

Would be nice to see at lest one of the pools open until around 2:00am, El Secreto perhaps?  I like to go for a swim after the entertainment is done for the day, but the latest pools are the Royal and El Secreto and they close at midnight, not enough time to get into swimsuits and make it there after the show ends at 23:30!

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Translate »