¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum What’s Happening in Riviera Maya

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Lots of new things to come

Churchill’s  Cocktail bar will become a Piacere coffee shop. Date to be announced. (In the coming months)

The kids’ water park will close for refurbishment from October 2 to early December.The Colonial pool will have additional fun for the kids.

In November  BRAVO, a dinner & dance experience opened in the former La Lola

! Bravo!!

In December 2023 look forward to the Grand Opening of the Kantenah Family Select. Garden view buildings 41 – 47 will remain part of Grand Palladium

Kantenah Family Select

In  2025 Colonial will close for a total renovation. Grand opening expected in 2025

• This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Anne.
        Evangaline
        Participant

Do you have any more details on the Piacere Coffee shop. When will it open? Will it have just coffees or will it also include coffee drinks like Monte Cristo? As well, will there be snacks like cookies and muffins and such like Starbucks?

Anne
          Keymaster

I do not have a date for the coffee shop. I know the offee shop in CM has pastries, sandwiches and other goodies.

Anne
            Keymaster

Sorry Evangaline I accidentally deleted your post. I will send an email and try to get more details on the opening.

Anne
              Keymaster

Evangeline I was told the coffee shop will open in “the coming months”.

La Paisana will open in December in the Ribs n More location

La Paisana

Anne
                Keymaster

Colonial renos were moved to 2025

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Anne.
                  Anne
                  Keymaster

Thanks to Lori for reporting that there is a new stage at White Sand for live bands

Thanks to Lori for reporting that Azul is re-opened and is great

Evangaline
                    Participant

Trying to figure out where this stage is located. Is it beside the main pool in the Colonial area?

Anne
                      Keymaster

White Sand main pool

Anne
                        Keymaster

Yummy food and live music at White Sand pool

Anne
                          Keymaster

This shows the location of the new stage for live music at the White Sand pool

Anne
                            Keymaster

The Nest has opened in Kantenah. It is currently serving breakfast & lunch. Eventually it will be part of Family Select.

Evangaline
                              Participant

So can anyone go there now until it becomes part of Family Select?

Anne
                                Keymaster

Currently yes. I don’t know when it will be limited to  FS

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Anne.
                                  Evangaline
                                  Participant

great! Are there outdoor tables at The Nest?

Anne
                                    Keymaster

I don’t think so.

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  Translate »