¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Wonderful trip to Riviera Maya

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Vivian traveled to Riviera Maya through the Travel Club. She stayed in Colonial and had access to the TRS.

March, 2023

Grand Palladium Riviera Maya. We had a wonderful stay. The service was on point. We absolutely loved our room. We stayed in 3103 which is one of the romance villas in the colonial section. The first floor has never been my favorite but I truly enjoyed not having to do the stairs. My favorite cats, Bracelets & Minnie are going to miss me until I come back on April 6th w/my daughter .

You will find so many things to do while you are at the resort & ample places to provide a place to relax in the sun. We loved our routine of going to the buffet for breakfast, the gym, warming our Minnesota cold blood by the infinity pool, saltwater pool, travel club section by the colonial Beach, or laying out by the colonial pool, eating at Helios or another buffet for lunch, & In the evening enjoying dinner at several sit down restaurants, watching Chic Cabaret (what incredible artists who perform in the show -their bodies are impeccably maintained, their voices are those of trained professionals & their dancing was perfection) we always capped the day off w/ a nice walk through the resort and feeding Bracelts & Minni their cat treats before bed. My slice of heaven never disappoints.

I honestly believe that the resort is back to or even better than prior to Covid. (I have taken at least 30 trips there in over 22 years so I do have a very knowledgeable opinion of this specific resort) 

They’ve done an incredible job staffing & have some amazing people working at the resort, the grounds are impeccably maintained & there are so many things to keep you occupied during the day.

Book your trip knowing that you will truly enjoy your time. Until next month GPRM I am passing the torch to someone else to allow the rest of us to live vicariously through your photos until I return in 29 days

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »