¡Bienvenidos! Forums Wish List / Suggestions Welcome to The Wish List / Suggestion Forum

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Karen H 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Blueskies
    Blueskies
    Keymaster

The Palladium management team works hard to make improvements and listen to the opinions of their guests. Please post your wishes and suggestions.

Anne
    Anne
    Keymaster

Woohoo.Boatchick just told me they have cardboard coffee cups at the beach bar. I have been asking for this for 2+ years.
    Hooray!!

coffee cups

joan
    Participant

I have asked for this previously, but please, please additional 5 and 10 lb weights in the gym. Last year I had a most nasty confrontation with an individual who had taken the weights and would not share.

joan
    Participant

New weights, and lots of them! Thank-you.

joan
    Participant

I would like to strongly suggest decafinated coffee that is not instant Nescafé. Thanks.

Karen H
      Participant

Would be nice to see at lest one of the pools open until around 2:00am, El Secreto perhaps?  I like to go for a swim after the entertainment is done for the day, but the latest pools are the Royal and El Secreto and they close at midnight, not enough time to get into swimsuits and make it there after the show ends at 23:30!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Translate »