¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Arrived TRS Yucatan

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

After a smooth flight and a warm greeting from AGI, I have arrived to the Royal treatment at TRS Yucatan.

Israel greeted me warmly by name. Congratulations on your promotion!

After a quick check in I was greeted by Celia, Alba (who used to be in PV) & Corina, the manager of TRS.  I praised Cynthia e butler and she came out briefly. Happy to know she will soon have an assistant. They are working on hiring an e butler for Coral & TRS Turquesa.

I was given a cool cloth and a cocktail and whisked away by Alejandra to my suite in 70.  My daughter would love this suite (as do I).

I ordered lunch through the TV portal – shrimp cerviche with grilled salmon cooked to perfection. It took about 30 mins.  I think I’ll make my way to the pool for a bit before I prepare for the evening. I am told there is lots of entertainment and awards outside Chic beginning at 7 pm.

Anne
        Keymaster

Wonderful first day. Seeing old friends. The Lokes arrived late so we only saw each other briefly. Sitting on my balcony listening to the birds. Looking forward to a fun day.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Translate »