¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Butler service at TRS

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Here is an example of what the butlers send iva What App at TRS Yucatan, Coral

Great info sent daily thru WhatsApp
        Good Morning, These are Jazmín and Guillermo your butlers for this sunny morning
        I hope you enjoy this beautiful day, today pick the umbrella // isolated thunderstorms according to the weather forecast. Probability of rain 49% with 91% of humidity.
        Do not forget to enjoy Our Premium Experiences. Live a unique experience in the Riviera Maya where you will create a bond with that special someone as you enjoy a romantic dinner and Mayan ritual at Ixmucané Grand Cenote. I will be more than happy to provide further information about it.
        Activities at Infinity pool
        10:00 am Yoga
        11:00 am Pop Fitness
        12:00 pm Aqua aerobics
        03:00 pm Dancing Lessons
        04:00 pm Tequila tasting
        Music
        Pop Duet at Las Olas 12:00 pm
        Pop Duet at Gran Azul 2:00 pm
        Duet Pop at Piscina Infinity 4:00 pm
        We are having our singers at 9:30 followed by our “Pasión” performance. Finally our DJ again starting at 10:50 pm.
        Also, I would like to remind you what is open today to eat, please don’t forget that it is mandatory to wear mask at the golf carts and also to get into the restaurants.
        Breakfast:
        • Helios (A la Carte TRS Section) 7:00 am until 8:00 am
        • Helios (A la Carte and special stations TRS Section) 8:00 am until 11:45 am
        • La Dalia (Show Cooking Familiar Hotel White Sand) 7:00 am until 11:30 am
        • La Laguna (Show Cooking Familiar Hotel White Sand) 8:00 am until 11:00 am
        • Capricho 7:00am a 11:30 am
        Lunch:
        • Helios (A la carte with special stations TRS Section) 12:30 until 3:30 pm
        • La Dalia (Show Cooking Familiar Hotel White Sand) 1:00 pm until 3:30 pm
        • Las Olas (A la carte Familiar Hotel Colonial) 11:00 am until 5:00 pm
        • El Gran Azul (Show Cooking Familiar Hotel Colonial) 12:00 pm until 4:00 pm
        • Capricho 12:30pm a 3:30pm
        • Xtra time (Snacks a la carte Sport Bar) 4:00 pm until 00:00
        • Infinity pool special “BBQ ribs with grill corn”
        Dinner :
        • Gaucho (Argentinian Grill at TRS Yucatan)
        • Helios (Mediterranean at TRS Yucatan)
        • Boheme (French at TRS Yucatan)
        • La Adelita (Mexican Restaurant at Familiar hotel, GP Colonial)
        • Bahía e Brasa (Brasileño en el Hotel White Sand)
        • Poseidon ( Fish and Rice at familiar Hotel White Sand)
        • Sumptuori (Japanese restaurant, at familiar hotel GP Kantenah)
        • La Dalia (Show Cooking Familiar Hotel White Sand) 6:00 pm until 10:30 pm
        Please let me know if you have any doubt or if I can do something for you
        Butlers Service

Anne
        Keymaster

Here is a sample of what the butlers do for you in TRS & Family Select.

Anne
          Keymaster

Here is a sample of what the butlers do for you in TRS & Family Select.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Translate »