Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      pagehall
      Participant

We leave on June 13 for our sixth trip to RM–7 th counting our 2013 trip to RST. We are going with my sister and brother in law. They accompanied us on the RST trip, but this will be their first trip to the Royal Suites Yucatan. I can’t wait for them to see all GPRM has to offer. We will do one excursion offered from the hotel and have already booked with The Jungle Place. Steve and I went last year and want our family to see this wonderful place. I will post for sure while we are there!

Anne
        Keymaster

How exciting Page! We loved the RSY and also the Jungle Place. Although my daughter and I had been going to the resort for years we stayed for the first time together in RSY and it was a treat! So much fun sharing a new resort with “newbies”! We look forward to hearing about it.

pagehall
          Participant

Yes, I remember your trip report. And I cannot wait to take my family. We did the Kantenah Suite last year, and I have to admit even with royal priviledges, I missed staying in the Royal Section. So, we are back there again this year. This resort for us has also become a yearly retreat. I love how it feels like a jungle yet has such nice amenities and the people are wonderful. I also really love your site.

Blueskies
            Participant

Your time in paradise is getting close, you must be getting so excited. I look forward to your posts, Iv’e been living vicariously for awhile now..I cant wait to get back one day. Have a wonderful time !

pagehall
              Participant

Thanks Blueskies. Can’t wait. Need the break!

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Translate »