¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum GP Jamaica Resort vs GP Lady Hamilton

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      aramos0714
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I might be out from here but I always comeback, I only trust your opinions and tips. Actually since my first visited to GP, I subcribed to this blog.

Well after many intents to visit Jamaica, finally 2016 will be the year and off course I need to visit the GP complex. I been trying to book and I have a difference in price between GP Jamaica and Lady Hamilton and I need an update pro and cons on both hotels, I understood that is ok to use both sites .. But has to  e something else base on the price diference. Please help.

Thank you all in advance

Anne
        Keymaster

Hi Alina, Welcome back!

When we went we stayed on the Palladium side. If price were not an issue I’d choose LH but only for convenience. Both side have beautiful ocean views. LH is just a little closer to things. It really wasn’t an issue with me being on Jamaica as were were steps to the Roselle Relax pool which was nice at the end of the day. My daughter would have preferred LH at night as that is where her new friends were and the kids mainly hung out on the LH side, i.e. theater, sports bar, and other bars. So Palladium side involves a bit more walking but it’s nothing like the walking in RM!

map

aramos0714
          Participant

Hi Anne,

Well, last night I got a good deal on GPLH !, I booked for June 2016, finally. Jamaica was always one of my favorite destination, and for one to another reasons we postpone every year, but 2016 is not going to be the case. Thank you for the map, that will help in the future.

hope you having a great weekend and we keep in touch.

let me know when you’re in tow again.

Anne
            Keymaster

So happy for you Alina! We loved Jamaica and our first choice would be Lady Hamilton. Gorgeous views  I haven’t been there recently so look forward to hearing about it.

I love Miami but thankfully my daughter graduated so I don’t have a reason to go there. Love the vibe there.

aramos0714
              Participant

GP LH .. June 2016… booked^

Thank you Anne

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Translate »