¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Live from GP Colonial

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Isa wrote:

Hello group. I’ve been at the Palladium Colonial Hotel from August 22th to August 29th and I’m delighted. It was my first time visiting that area, and after reading so many bad reviews I was very scared; more than once I was about to override and even looked at other resorts. Good thing I didn’t.
        I’m going to tell you a little bit about my experience. Transfer from the airport we made it with the contract package. Our bus was complete, and I didn’t notice if it was more than one bus. We direct to the Hotel without any intermediate stop to leave people. As you know Check in is done in the White Sands lobby. Well check in was very quick, despite the amount of people we were doing it. I don’t have any complaints in this aspect, they even ranked us up. We were a group of 22 people, and through our travel agent, as well as through the Palladium page, we requested that they put the rooms as close as possible, and they fulfilled it.
        My room 1838 has been very clean at all times I have no complaints about this. By putting a stick on it I’d say furniture is very used and it needs a change but this is no inconvenience to enjoy your stay there.
        The facilities are a blast, you’re a week away and you don’t finish seeing it all. I have to uncover the facility cleaning, with how hard it has to be to keep it given its breadth and how much green there is. Those who go for the first time will surprise you very pleasantly. Animals are at large, lots of vegetation… it’s beautiful.
        As for the operation of the buggies or trainers, the truth is that we have not had any problem using them; they are going through continuously and I never had to wait long to catch them; it is more if you walk through their facilities they stop and ask if you you want to upload; plus that on more than one occasion we’ve climbed into a TR buggy even though they don’t have to take us away. They are the ones who stop and offer to take you away.
        The staff, I’m going to tell you, because they are lovely, kind and very polite. I have to mention Maylady from the IRS breakfast buffet, and Luis from Dalia’s lunch buffet, super attentive and helpful people, who are seen to enjoy with their work.
        I also have to mention Ana Paola Cardoso, who thanks to her, did us the favor a few days before arriving, to book every day specialty restaurants, and despite being 22 people, we managed to even dine at the same time time and at the same restaurant.
        As far as restoration goes, food has been good for me. The breakfast buffet is mind blowing, it’s the one I enjoyed the most. Staff are very attentive and fast; we never complain about slow progress. For putting a but, I’d put it to the Spanish restaurant La Lola, which hasn’t been up to it. He needs to improve.
        Finally, the sargazo has made his presence a couple of days, but it hasn’t stopped me from bathing four days. The water had a brownish color from the sargazo which has had to be sure to go a couple of days without sargaze that is eliminated; but it was clear and looked the background.
        Anyway, it’s been so nice to my stay that I don’t rule out coming back. To those who are hesitating to go; don’t hesitate that bad criticism for some maybe you won’t happen; look at me that I am mind-blown with the big difference between my experience and what I had read.

·

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »