¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Live from Punta Cana with Anne

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Blueskies
      Participant

Anne : “Great welcome. Gorgeous master suite in RST. Wow wait til Abby sees this! Octavio greeted me and awesome Butler Carlos took good care! More to come.”

Paula Loiselle Fiecko Enjoy your holiday…

-Anne Adams Happy birthday

-Paula Loiselle Fiecko Thanks Anne Adams
        Brenda Wegert :So glad you arrived and have a good first impression.

Brenda Gordon:  Enjoy!!!

Anne Adams: Currently lost in Paradise!

Brenda Wegert: Love it… no better place to get lost.

Shelley Lacroix-Goulet: Have fun!!

Anne Adams :Slightly stressed as Abby barely made it to the airport in NY but she got her boarding pass and I found a vino.

Amber Kiss: I am jealous…. only because I am not there. Anne Adams have a wonderful Christmas and vacation.

Anne Adams :You too.
        Larry Rybicki :Have a great vacation. When we were there we had a Royal Romance Suite, but not swim out.

Anne Adams :This is not swim out but has a jacuzzi & sunbed on balcony which my daughter will love

Anne Adams :I need to find some food. Might have to do room service. It’s so dark

Peter Gittinger :Have fun. Don’t do room service…go to Royal Guormet…it is so worth it.

Anne Adams :I can’t find it!

Peter Gittinger: Walk to the lobby and ask for a cart. While it isn’t far, you won’t get lost.

Peter Gittinger :It is across from the spa before you get to the buffet.
        L
        Anne Adams :Don’t know Peter. I might have to call Carlos

Larry Rybicki :If I remember correctly, the 2 Royal restaurants are attached. The Royal Gourmet is to the left. We wanted to go there the first night but went straight into the other restaurant.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »