¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Live from TRS Coral

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Jennifer posted: (From TRS Yucatan to TRS Coral)

Ok you beautiful people!!! Great freaking news! We are at the Coral in our AMAZING freaking swim up Ambassador suite. Yayyy!!! Trying to leave and get back here was a cluster so we just paid for a taxi on our own. Best money I’ve ever spent in my life, lol! Also the most terrifying. Lord sweet baby Jesus I’m glad to be alive. You could definitely see where the destruction was worse north of Playa De Carmen up through Cancun. Lots of power lines and trees down, but….not nearly as bad as we expected. The Coral looks amaze balls!!! Our swim out had half the water in it before we left for dinner and was full when we got back. They’re setting up the chairs and such as we speak for the pool deck. I’m sure they’re working all through the night to get everything set to rights. The work ethic and effort they all have when they are all effected personally as well from the storm is spectacular. God bless these people. Also God bless you all too! Your love, care, compassion and support was unimaginable and totally unexpected. So thank you all too! Now, I’m off to sleep so I can FINALLY try to start relaxing tomorrow. ❤

Anne
        Keymaster
      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Translate »