Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Pat reports

Day 2 at TRS after one year gap…wow and wow! We arrived yesterday afternoon did some pre correspondence with e Butler and thank you Cynthia for listening to our requests! We are thrilled with vila 66 third floor and a view of the ocean and the infinity pool …just perfect!
        Last night our first dinner was at El Goucho and I am saying friends please go! Amazing dinner and food was fantastic BUT let me just say ALTURO or KING ARTHUR as he likes to be called could be the best server ever. He was incredible we have already booked for another dinner there.
        Today TRS infinity pool..so beautiful and we have just enjoyed relaxing by the pool. Breakfast at HELIOS just lovely! I want to compliment the management t on all the changes so far, the details….. they are listening to the people.and it shows.

More posts to come but honestly if you are on the fence just boom this amazing. Resort you will not be disappointed. Shout out to Anna and Oscar Butlers at 66 they are so good at what they do….my heart is full, I am relaxed and thankful

Anne
        Keymaster

Day three and starting another beautiful day in paradise! Last night we experienced the chic cabaret and it did not disappoint! We booked this with the e Butler in advance of arrival and I understand it is popular so be sure to book it.
          The show is high energy and the performers give 100 percent….they want you to have fun and join in and they make the experience great from start to finish. The food was delicious. I tried the vegetarian option while my hubby stuck with the meat and he enjoyed every plate. Mine was also lovely.
          Second breakfast at Helios today and wow friends the food is just perfection. Love everything about how they plate things etc just wonderful!
          One very special thing happened last night…. we saw Lucy at the TRS lobby! We plan to go back when she works next to catch up but she is still here for those who thought she was gone. There are lots of new faces for sure and we truly miss Antonio Chulim Poot….I don’t think anyone could take his place!

Anne
          Keymaster

The biggest decision of the day is where to hang out and which place to go to dinner! Such is life in paradise! Really hot today think we picked a good spot⛱

Anne
            Keymaster

Well starting another perfect day in paradise we are at the midway point of our stay now. So far the weather has been hot and beautiful with just a bit or rain. Cannot complain!
              Food has been outstanding at every place we have visited. So far El Gaucho twice, Chang Thai and last night Terazonnie ( spelling sorry) we plan on La Bohemia’s tonight and will try Helios for dinner another night. We have stuck with Helios for breakfast and lunch if we want anything. It is most convenient it you are at the infinity pool which we are enjoying.
              There are lots of food options and the staff is extremely careful about allergies, they always ask. Always offered hand sanitizer as well…. cleanliness is outstanding here.
              Service is as you would expect ….. first class. You ask, they try to fulfill it and anticipate it.
              Today we will visit the spa later and hopefully say hello to the e Butler ….she was most helpful and I just want to thank her in person.
              Loving every moment….the staff continues to represent this brand in the most amazing way…they are a special bunch of people. We are missing our dear Antonio Chulim Poot….there is just no one like him!
              The resort is presently about 70 % full….this section so we have joined the towel game at the pool. If you have a preference you need to stack your claim early. I don’t like to do this but we generally drop our bag at a spot on route to breakfast..not one of those people who leave towels out and then don’t return for hours.
              If you have questions feel free to ask, if I can answer I will.

We did El Gaucho twice for a special reason…..the chef offered o make us this amazing cheese soup he does..we had two bowls. What a Sweet thing to do ….it was delicious. We may go again…it is probably our favourite

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »