¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Royal Suites Turquesa – PC

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

From  smglatfelter

“First trip to Royal and Pallidum Resorts; is it really as nice as it looks? Also looking to just unplug and relax any info would be great”

Anne
        Keymaster

Welcome SM,

I have stayed in Royal Suites Yucatan twice and loved it. I too am looking at RST for my next trip. We have a number of people here who have been there so if you have specific questions ask away. The swim up rooms look amazing. Gorgeous beach!

Palladium Punta Cana

Panzita
          Participant

We have stayed in Royal Suites Yucatan once and Royal Suites Turquesa three times. Personally, I far prefer Royal Suites Turquesa. Firstly, yes it is as beautiful as the photos depict it. RST truly has the feel of a separate adult only hotel being separate from the rest of the resort while RSY is placed in the middle of other parts of the complex and having a beach area some distance away. The dining opportunities in RST are also different than in RSY. El Jardin is open for breakfast and dinner, while the Royal Gourmet is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Add to that Le Chanterele, the French restaurant.

Both resorts offer similar quality and service. However, the physical differences between the two hotels is great.

Anne
            Keymaster

Gracias Panzita,

SM in addition to th 2 restaurants at the Royal Suites, you have access to all other restaurants on the resort. Royal guests may also make reservations at the other a la carts if you wish. The reception staff will do this for you. I suggest making them as there can otherwise be a wait.

Royal guests also have 24 hour room service. Though I don’t often use room service I did use it upon arrival and before departure Very good and prompt.

Bring some small bills as you will want to tip.  You can use US ones or pesos.

Bring a smile and prepare to be pampered.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »