Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      larkin
      Participant

Hi,

I’ve been a lurker for awhile and have found some great info.  I am planning on booking either the Palace or Bavaro.  Leaning toward Palace Jr suite.  My question is the bathrooms since the rooms have been renovated.  Are the bathrooms closed or open floor plan.  Also the showers, are they stand alone or in the tub.  I really appreciate any help!

Anne
        Keymaster

Hi and welcome! I am going for the first time in Dec. I’ll contact Peter who did some research on the bathrooms for us. I think he’s going back tomorrow so will try and catch him.

Panzita
          Participant

I will be arriving in Punta Cana tomorrow. I am hoping to see every room type in the complex, and hopefully have a video walk-throughs of them all.  I will certainly try and get as much information as I can, which I hope will be helpful.  I will be sharing the videos to the Facebook page, so if you haven’t joined the Facebook group make sure you do.

Anne
            Keymaster

Gracias Peter. Have a fabulous time as I am sure you will. Please report back on restaurants as am counting down. Don’t work too hard!!

Anne
              Keymaster

Hi Larking,

I usually post the Facebook info on here. Here is a link. I know not everyone uses FB and not everyone comes here so we try to share.

Unofficial Palladium Facebook

Blueskies
                Participant

Welcome Larkin,

Here is a picture of the Palace Junior Suite after renovations. It appears to now have a  sliding frosted glass panel for privacy. So you could have open or closed as an option.

Grand Palladium Punta Cana Palace

There are more pictures here: https://unofficialpalladium.com/grand-palladium-punta-cana-resorts-information/

I hope this helps. I am sure Peter will have more details soon.

larkin
                    Participant

Thank you everyone!  I will join the FB group.  Peter have a safe and wonderful trip!

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Translate »