¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Roller Blades – Riviera Maya

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      smithers53152
      Participant

Everyone, hoping for an honest opinion. My daughter (age 12) would like to bring her roller blades to the Grand Palladium Riviera Maya. Two reasons – first, she’s working on a roller blade routine for a talent show at school, and second, we are staying in Kantenah and have friends staying at Riviera, and she thinks it will help shorten the time to go from one to the others. Makes sense to me at first glance, but I haven’t been at the resort before. Are the roads conducive for roller blades (smooth, wide enough)? She’s a responsible rider and wouldn’t be a hazard to other guests. Thanks in advance.

Jason

Anne
        Keymaster

No I don’t see this as feasible. Some of the paths are smooth but they are narrow and often have guests on them. The path around the perimeter of the resort is wider but not smooth; sort of like cobblestones and those are traversed by trucks, trains and other vehicles. Sorry  to tell your 12 yr old. Best way to get from Colonial to Riviera is to take a train from lobby to lobby or walk down the beach and meet at the White Sand beach bar (not far for either along the beach) or salt water pool. I feel comfortable letting my daughter wander  around, especially in daylight. When she was younger we brought a friend and had them use the “buddy” system at night.

smithers53152
          Participant

Got it, thanks Anne. Should make the luggage a bit lighter…

Jason

Anne
            Keymaster

Jason, Have a wonderful trip.I know you’ll be there over Easter so would love to hear about it when you get back.

If you get a chance pick up some small chocolate Easter eggs before you leave. Staff love them as they can’t get them in MX

I’m sure you’ll have a great time.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »