Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Sat on balcony sipping coffee this morning as Carlos called up to me, “everything OK yesterday?” (birthday) I said, “perfect”

Kind of overcast and windy. It was like this yesterday but cleared to hot & sunny.

Lovely dinner in Royal Gourmet last night. lobster & filet mignon. Excellent. Then we went to the Palace to listen to some music. Abby met a group of people her own age from Texas so I left her to go home. I still don’t have my bearings but should have walked as the train took an hour! Toured the entire complex before taking me to RST. Abby went to the sports bar with her friends and it took her 1 1/2 hours to get back! Things move more slowly here.

Had a nice breakfast at Royal Gourmet and then went by the spa. It’s very pretty.

I’ll post some pcs later.

The water here is a gorgeous turquoise. Beach is a bit too windy so moving to the pool. Really like the proximity of our room in RST to the beach and pool.

Sun is breaking through!

Anne
        Keymaster

Mix of  sun,rain, clouds, rain.We had a nice day between the beach, pool and Secret pool  We walked the beach to Bavaro. long beach. Large resort and still don’t have it worked out ye in my head.

We visited the spa which is lovel. May stop by if we get rain tomorrow.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Translate »