¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Tuesday in Paradise

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Sitting on my balcony sipping coffee. Hot & sunny as I watch the resort wake up. Don’t listen to weather reports. All say it is a rainy day!

Had a lovely meal in Chanterelle last night. It took awhile to get our food but it was delicious. We both had the salad bar, onion soup. I had scallops and Abby had rack of lamb followed by a flaming crepe.  There was very nice live background music playing.

Anne
        Keymaster

After dinner we walked to the lobby of the Palace where they often have live music. They had a band there where we waited for Abby’s friends. Then the young people went off to the sports bar and I walked to the Royal pool bar. Passing through the Royal lobby there was live music. I asked someone there if they recycle books like they do at Hemingways in Mexico. He told me I would have to ask my butler about books. I did find a big pile of books yesterday but they were all in German.

I then went to the pool bar (I now carry a flashlight as it’s dark!) where Sandy & Luis were interested in looking at this page. I told them I’d be happy to add them so here they are.  While I was there talking to them an English gentleman came up to me in his bathrobe. He mentioned that he had often seen me with my computer. I said, “I’m not sure I should be talking to a stranger in a bathrobe”. He laughed and said, “my wife is the lady over there in a bathrobe”. Very funny.

All in all another enjoyable evening with good food, music and warm people.

Carver
          Participant

Sounds like you guys are having a great time ,thats good. I saw the post about the beach restaurant, that is at the palce pool. All the way at the end of the resort there is another beach restaurant that I liked beter. Think that one is in the bavro section. You can walk the beach or the walk way about 50ft from the beach.Have I will keep reading.

Anne
            Keymaster

I know which one you mean Carver. It’s on Bavaro, quite a hike but maybe we’ll try it. Gracias.

loke
              Participant

Sounds like a wonderful vacation.  Enjoy the R&R.

Anne
                Keymaster

Thanks Carver. We tried Areciffe on Bavaro beach. 15 minute walk down the beach. It’s larger and more modern. We enjoyed it. Abby is   off with her friends

midtowngirl
                  Participant

I read the Wednesday post first and wondered who the bathrobe couple could have been! It all makes sense now!! Glad you are having fun.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Translate »