Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Stig
      Participant

Hi!

I’m just about to visit Palladium RM as a part of PTC group and found this awesome page with lots of info that got me even more excited about the trip… THANK YOU!

The one tiny question is… the healthy Zentropia snacks and juices menu caught my attention… are they included, or extra like massages? My thought is that probably included to those who purchase at least access to the water zone (which is included for PTC members), as the bar is probably inside the Zentropia and the menu doesn’t show prices… right or not?

Thank you again!

Anne
        Keymaster

Welcome Stig,

Everything is included except for things like massages and other spa services. Tip: Don’t pay full price. Negotiate with the reps that walk around the pools.

Zentropia menu

Stig
            Participant

Thank you!

I am very excited for the trip, I thought the only sand I’ll feel under my feet this year will be on the lovely Cape Cod (and after the season), but then this opportunity came along and I have been in GP Punta Cana a few years back and had a really great time so there was very little hesitation 😉

Again, thank you for the answer and this great site!

Anne
            Keymaster

I am from Cape Cod. RM is so much nicer!  You will love it. Please report back to us here or on FB

UP Facebook

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »