There’s nothing better that traveling with your family, but when you’ve got kids that are not even three yet, planning for a nice relaxing vacation can become a real challenge. You have to make sure that the Hotel has children-friendly facilities, and of course, a wide variety of entertainment options. With this special public in mind, Grand Palladium Riviera Maya Resort & Spa offers the Baby Club for children between 1 and 3 years old, Mini Club for children ages 4-12 and The Teen Black & white Club for youth ages 13-17, completely free!
The Raggs kids club program is available at all of the Grand Palladium Resorts, so no matter which destination you choose to visit your children will be well looked after and entertained. Here is a wonderful article by Trekaroo all about the Play at the Palladium with Raggs kids program.
The Grand Palladium Riviera Maya offers kids club activities from infants to teens. Parents can check their kids into the kids club knowing the staff will insure that they are safe and having lots of fun. This gives parents peace of mind so that they can relax and enjoy some vacation time as well.
Babies and toddlers ages 1 thru 3 can enjoy their own separate baby club which is located in a separate building within the kids club area which is centrally located near the Colonial pool. The baby club is open daily from 9am to 8pm and offers a full range of both inside and outside play for the youngest of guests.
- Located within the ‘El Ranchito” Mini-club
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Pack and Play Crib
- Trained professional staff on hand to assist the little ones
- Open from: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Room Service Menu for the youngest travelers
El Ranchito Kids Club is open daily from 9am to 11pm. Children ages 4-12 can enjoy age specific activities including crafts, eco tours of the property, video games and sport competitions in addition to learning local language and culture. Don’t forget to have breakfast with Raggs. There is always lots of organized fun for children.
- Located on the beach between the Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa and Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa
- Outdoor and indoor facilities
- Arts and craft room for kids to create their own masterpiece
- Video games (PlayStation, game cube) and volleyball
- Children’s splash pool with water slides: Located in Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa Hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Kids can enjoy a fun-filled day of eco-friendly activities to learn about the culture and history of the surroundings.
- The club features delightful animated characters from the “Play at Palladium with Raggs” program who will sing, dance, and entertain the kids throughout the resort.
Kids can also have breakfast with the Raggs gang.
- Wednesday mornings at 9 am. Requires booking ahead of time with guest services located in either the Colonial or the Riviera lobbies.
- Large lawn play area with supervised staff hosting daily activities that are both fun and imaginative. Open from 9 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Friday- Pirate Party Children ages 4-12 at 11am
People of Palladuim Kids Activities
BLACK & WHITE CLUB
Teens from 13 – 17 years of age have their very own Black & White Junior club open daily from 11am to midnight. Here they have their own area to chill, complete with video games, pool table and organized activities. All teens are expected to follow the rules while enjoying themselves.
- Located Poolside at “El Rinconcito”, at the Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa.
- An exclusive club just for teenagers, designed with activities to keep you entertained throughout your stay.
- A lounge for video games, online computer games, and table games such as; pool and foosball.
- Mini-disco during the evening, 2 nights per week so you can party with your new friends.
- Open from 11 a.m. -12 midnight
Here are a few of the favorites :
- Thursday-Teen Center Music Lessons
- Teen Dinner 7:30pm – sign-up is required
- Monday and Tuesday – DJ lessons at the Black & White Teen center
- Wednesday – noon Fussball tournament -1 pm X box tournament -4 pm Beach soccer -5 pm kickball – 6 pm Soccer – 10 pm Karaoke night
- Thursday – Karaoke 8pm
Please check the activity schedule and / or the Palladium APP for more info on these and other activities.
GP RIVIERA MAYA RESORTS INFO